Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did say when we signed him that he may well end up in Spain....

Clearly though he's gone from £9.5mil to a £20mil player now based on his worth to us.

If he keeps improving we have a fantastic LCB on our hands for a very long time.

If he was about thirty five years ago he would have defended the Maldinas impeccably.
This is the highest praise you can give.
Pride in his club and nation.
Just hope he bangs a free kick in last minute of the Derby and runs to the camera to unveil a 'Los Malvinas son Argentinas' t shirt.
It'll be so much better than Fowler and his dockers moment and Mori will become the ultimate Goodison hero. With everyone.

If he was about thirty five years ago he would have defended the Maldinas impeccably.
Sorry Chico,as someone who has hated Argentina since they invaded the 'Falkand Islands' I have to say it's never belonged to Argentina in their entire history so please don't call it Malvinas,however if he'd been there he'd have been an under trained,Ill disciplined defending conscript...........bit like the Martinez attitude to defensive tactics,I like him............for an Argentinian

Yeah and some fella whose dad was killed taking the islands back invades the pitch and knocks seven bells out of him you complete bell
Not everyone's opinion they needed to be taken back by force and that anyone on either side needed to die. And not everyone's opinion that we have any more right to them.

Not everyone's opinion they needed to be taken back by force and that anyone on either side needed to die. And not everyone's opinion that we have any more right to them.
Don't know you're history do you?????! No!

And if them ***** hadn't have 'invaded' we wouldn't have lost 255 personnel taking them back,there is no argument try thinking before you post such bollocks again

Sorry Chico,as someone who has hated Argentina since they invaded the 'Falkand Islands' I have to say it's never belonged to Argentina in their entire history so please don't call it Malvinas,however if he'd been there he'd have been an under trained,Ill disciplined defending conscript...........bit like the Martinez attitude to defensive tactics,I like him............for an Argentinian

Is right degs. A fellow warmonger brimming with hate. I'm only tolerating the Argies until I've dealt with France. Then..........

Don't know you're history do you?????! No!

And if them ***** hadn't have 'invaded' we wouldn't have lost 255 personnel taking them back,there is no argument try thinking before you post such bollocks again
I'm sorry but there really is an argument. I'm not convinced about their rights to them any more than ours, but I'm definitely convinced nobody needed to die for this supposed principle as are a huge number of people.
Anyway not really relevant as I'm not seriously suggesting he does that.

I'm sorry but there really is an argument. I'm not convinced about their rights to them any more than ours, but I'm definitely convinced nobody needed to die for this supposed principle as are a huge number of people.
Anyway not really relevant as I'm not seriously suggesting he does that.
Nobody would have died if they hadn't invaded,I rate funes highly and wish him the best while he's at everton as long as he never publicly shows support for any kind of political agenda with regards to those 'British' Islands(ask the locals what they are)

Nobody would have died if they hadn't invaded,I rate funes highly and wish him the best while he's at everton as long as he never publicly shows support for any kind of political agenda with regards to those 'British' Islands(ask the locals what they are)
I love him and will do regardless of his views.
Genuinely loves the club and the fans from what I can see. And more spirit than I've seen at the club for awhile

I love him and will do regardless of his views.
Genuinely loves the club and the fans from what I can see. And more spirit than I've seen at the club for awhile
Loves the 80% payrise more I suspect but yeah I like him too a cracking defender just waiting to burst out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back