Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if they're keeping an eye on Mori to see how he progresses - apparently they were scouting him in Argentina and 'rediscovered' him when watching Deulofeu play this season. He's also Spanish speaking, young and can play a bit as well as defend. Realistically though they're unlikely to want to splash out on a defender with only one season in Europe that isn't considered amongst the elite in his position.
Thinking he likes it here anyway, wouldn't worry

Ahhh he's going to Chelsea instead now!!
Or Barca..... apparently...

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...ews/everton-fc-news-transfer-rumours-10938472

Funes Mori: Chelsea and Barca are just rumours...
Ramiro Funes Mori has shrugged off rumours of a move to Barcelona, saying it is only proof he is playing well at Everton.

ev.jpg

AFC Bournemouth's Joshua King (left) and Everton's Ramiro Funes Mori battle for the ball during the Emirates FA Cup, fifth round match at Vitality Stadium, Bournemouth
“Chelsea and Barcelona are rumours. When they arise, it’s because you’re playing well. When I was at River, there was a rumour that Everton wanted me and it happened,” he said.

“I’m enjoying life. Being here isn’t easy, being far from family and adapting to another way of life. I try to do my best for Everton, they gave me the confidence to play in Europe. (The Premier League) is fast and demanding, the pitches here are very quick.”

Maybe Messi likes Mori and what Messi wants Messi probably gets.

btw, Maschearno is coming to the end and Vermualean has been a failure. Mathiue cost a lot and is not that highly rated so that rumour might have legs. I hope not but on the plus side we might be able to nail Del Boy down finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back