Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been saying it for months mate.
No accountability. No mongrel. The players are a mirror of their toothless Manager on the pitch.

You can tell it was all best mates in Martinez' first year, that's all well and good until things turn sour and you need to start calling people out.

None of the players give a damn about what him or his backroom staff say. There's no respect for him as a manager or fear about any consequences.

You can tell it was all best mates in Martinez' first year, that's all well and good until things turn sour and you need to start calling people out.

None of the players give a damn about what him or his backroom staff say. There's no respect for him as a manager or fear about any consequences.
No accountability. Thankfully Mr Moshiri has arrived because the previous lot would have stagnated us for another 25 years.

I don't blame Mori. After playing in the big derby in buenos aires he's got to asking himself "wtf is this ??? This is a derby match ??? Friendlies force players to more commitment than this"

We lost it before the kick off. Semi final is lost before the kick off as well. This is their "big week". This is for "the fans" they say. Ha ha ha. Anyone who buys this s..t is naive

I don't blame Mori. After playing in the big derby in buenos aires he's got to asking himself "wtf is this ??? This is a derby match ??? Friendlies force players to more commitment than this"

We lost it before the kick off. Semi final is lost before the kick off as well. This is their "big week". This is for "the fans" they say. Ha ha ha. Anyone who buys this s..t is naive

This is when the barras visit the squad in Argentina and advise them to give a special kiss to their kids before the match as you wont see them again if you blow this.

Ramiro is from a diferente football culture

This is when the barras visit the squad in Argentina and advise them to give a special kiss to their kids before the match as you wont see them again if you blow this.

Ramiro is from a diferente football culture

I know that mate. They are thought to fight for the badge, for the team and for the fans. In years i havent seen that in the merseyside derby. In months i havent seen that in any Everton game. And for me it's the biggest blow. THIS PLAYERS DONT GIVE A F.CK ! And there's no one to tell them it's unacceptable

I know that mate. They are thought to fight for the badge, for the team and for the fans. In years i havent seen that in the merseyside derby. In months i havent seen that in any Everton game. And for me it's the biggest blow. THIS PLAYERS DONT GIVE A F.CK ! And there's no one to tell them it's unacceptable
If I was the Iranian, you would be giving the speach before the semi!!!

Didn't know you were Mystic Meg? 2-0 at HT, with 11 men isn't game over.

He showed that it 'hurt' by making the situation worse. For tonight's game and Saturdays.

2-0 down in a derby at anfield not game over? Was this the first anfield derby you've seen?

You know what: he left us short before a semi final. He can do one like the rest of the players and the manager. Only Robles earned the shirt tonight. Hate the lot of them atm

Getting sent off in a derby, with 40 mins left, when 2 down and then grabbing the badge as if he had a fucken clue what the Merseyside derby is about. [Poor language removed] off Mori you massive tit.
This a million times. The club should fine him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back