Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still like him - He made a bad choice - Hopefully he learns from it. I am mad, but he has done far more good than bad this year and I think with a proper Defensive coach he can improve to be a very good defender - Rather have him than someone who looked as if he was about to cry when he came off..

- here comes <insert name here> on the pitch with Everton losing 2-0
-oh, would you look at that, he's ran up to Philip Coutinho and just kicked him right up the hoop
- the Everton fans all rise to their feet applauding his passion as he makes his way to an early bath
-looks like Coutinho might have a ruptured ring-piece

That's basically how silly anyone excusing him sounds

tackle.jpg

still Love him ,
he didnt lose us the game.
he made an error , move on.
Only thing is those one eyed victims will make a big deal of it.
bad tackle , nothing more
could have broke his leg , me arse could have been my gob so build the bridge and put a toll on it.

Funes Mori for captain next season

I like Ramiro but that was stupid 3 days before the semi. The badge thing on his way off was a bit weird as well but at least it shows he's got a bit of spirit about him. More than most of them at the moment anyway.

Don't get me wrong it wasn't a great challenge, but I've seen far, far worse challenges go unpunished in the derby.
Kuyt on Neviile or Suarez on Distin from recent memory.

At first look, I thought it was Rodwell on Suarez all over again.

Would've been interesting if it had been Sakho on Mirallas for example. My bet would be yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back