Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd lost anyway, he wasn't close to the ball to be fair but you can see what he was trying to do.

Can't blame him for tonight, we were going to lose regardless.

Absolute BS.

The small time mentality of this post and others here is frightening.

"Let's not compete and be good on the pitch; let's just break the RS'ers legs".

Is this what Nil Satis Nisi Optimum means to you FFS?

Tell you what lads let's sign Joey Barton, Ben Thatcher, Michael Brown and Vinnie Jones while we're at it.

I mean, we'd lose 10-0 every week but at least they'd kick people.

Can't we appeal this??

I know you can't appesl 2 yellows but you can straight reds. Even if it gets upheld, it may means he's allowed to play in the semi as they would have to make a quick decision or he'd be ok to play.

I'd rather he got his ban increased but we had him for Sat first.

Clutching at straws I know......
If that rule still applies it might be worth a go. But yes, it is clutching at straws.

Behave! He was playing guff anyways. showing passion isn't about trying to injure someone then patting the badge. he's an embarrassment. Hope the Liverpool lad is alright

Not necessarily, I'm pretty sure he's just lost his head because he's actually bothered that our biggest rivals are battering us (at 2-0 they were still comfortably in control)

Which is the point I'm trying to make.

Once again, I'm not praising him for taking Origi out if that's how it's coming across

Game was over before we went on. He was the only player even close to being match fit both physically and mentally. We weren't winning that game. Ramiro lost his head but at least he shows it hurts. The others didn't even look remotely bothered.

Also my moment of the season is Mori putting that clueless blert Graeme Jones back in his box. Everton v Wigan encapsulated in one moment.

Didn't know you were Mystic Meg? 2-0 at HT, with 11 men isn't game over.

He showed that it 'hurt' by making the situation worse. For tonight's game and Saturdays.

Face it, if that tackle was on Gerrard this thread would be a party. You wait years for one of our players to show a bit of snide in a derby, then complain about it.

Nice try, but no.

We're 2-0 down, start of the second half, and we need to get a grip and avoid an embarrassment.

This tosser then does that, and kisses the badge like we're morons.

And I'm ashamed to say that some fans are precisely that, going by this type of post.

If you want that at the club and see it as "passion", you're an idiot. Calling a spade a spade. I don't want to call other fans idiots, but there we are.

Absolute BS.

The small time mentality of this post and others here is frightening.

"Let's not compete and be good on the pitch; let's just break the RS'ers legs".

Is this what Nil Satis Nisi Optimum means to you FFS?

After this season with currently the 19th best form in the league, after 17 years without winning at Anfield you expected to win?

We were already 2-0 down, clearly he was in the wrong and that is obvious but he showed that he was still involved.

Tonight was absolutely laughable, we didn't compete at all and its difficult to even think about Saturday.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum sadly does not mean a lot under Bobby and his tactics.

It was a shocking challenge.

However, all he wants to do is show us fans what we mean to him. He wants to be the one that gets a big challenge in and gets the players going.

He made a mistake tonight but I think he showed more fight than the rest of them combined.

After this season with currently the 19th best form in the league, after 17 years without winning at Anfield you expected to win?

We were already 2-0 down, clearly he was in the wrong and that is obvious but he showed that he was still involved.

Tonight was absolutely laughable, we didn't compete at all and its difficult to even think about Saturday.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum sadly does not mean a lot under Bobby and his tactics.

Did he? Because he won't be 'involved' Saturday will he?

"Passion" though...

FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back