Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute BS.

The small time mentality of this post and others here is frightening.

"Let's not compete and be good on the pitch; let's just break the RS'ers legs".

Is this what Nil Satis Nisi Optimum means to you FFS?

A rather pious post Tubey.

This was, after all, a Merseyside Derby.

Didn't know you were Mystic Meg? 2-0 at HT, with 11 men isn't game over.

He showed that it 'hurt' by making the situation worse. For tonight's game and Saturdays.

Players weren't playing for a manager at a ground that we barely ever win at and we're 2 down and haven't come back to win from a goal down in ages, yet you think we were going to turn it round?

I obviously don't like players making bad fouls injuring ither players or getting sent off, but it's the principle behind it. Losing bothered him enough for him to lose his rag. The others were completely unaffected. I'll side with Mori every time on this principle of not his action.

It was a shocking challenge.

However, all he wants to do is show us fans what we mean to him. He wants to be the one that gets a big challenge in and gets the players going.

He made a mistake tonight but I think he showed more fight than the rest of them combined.
Grabbing the badge was a foolish gesture in the heat of the moment which I suspect he's now seeing could be interpreted as him taking one for the team, which no-one asked for. It was a poor, poor challenge but nothing about it screams malice, just badly mistimed.

Appeal it, hope it's not heard before Saturday, take whatever ban they eventually give us.

A rather pious post Tubey.

This was, after all, a Merseyside Derby.

It's not pious FFS, it's wanting Everton to be better than Liverpool at football rather than be masters of the shathouse tackle!

This is now what we aspire for from our Everton players in a derby? A leg breaking tackle making up for being all kinds of terrible?

There's been some crap posted on here about Everton over the years, but this takes the cake.

Face it, if that tackle was on Gerrard this thread would be a party. You wait years for one of our players to show a bit of snide in a derby, then complain about it.

Snide is where you tackle someone, win the ball but leave a bit in for good measure. A bit like Sakho did on James in the last minute just to buzz off him.

What Mori did was look like a bit of a tit putting in a challenge that wasn't even a goal saving challenge then holding the badge as if it was some kind of Argentinian badge of honour maiming of a player.

I agree mate I want Snide, the RS are masters of it ffs but that wasn't Snide it was plain tittishness of the highest order.

He's well confused now cause all the mad-head South American nutter fans love that kind of derby sacrificial lamb stuff.

Simmer, Tubes.

He stamped on his foot; believe me, that's not a leg-breaking tackle. Barry (and Lucas for the RS) are proponents of this form of gamesmanship. He just needs more practice at being a snide

Players weren't playing for a manager at a ground that we barely ever win at and we're 2 down and haven't come back to win from a goal down in ages, yet you think we were going to turn it round?

I obviously don't like players making bad fouls injuring ither players or getting sent off, but it's the principle behind it. Losing bothered him enough for him to lose his rag. The others were completely unaffected. I'll side with Mori every time on this principle of not his action.

I'm quite sure a few of our players were devistated by that result and by what's become of this team in general. The difference between them and Funes Mori, is they are professional enough not to throw an ankle breaker in to prove they're upset to the fans.

Once the Blues have your back,
You just have to ask Stracq
That's a Mori

If you can pass left or right
And not give Rom a sight
That's a Mori

But if you're up for a fight
and score against the...
That's....AMORI

And if you feel like killing somebody...that`s Mori!

Retard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back