Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably more to do with the ridiculous badge punching thing he did as he came off. What an idiot.

I couldn't imagine anyone badge punching because they've been sent off as that's just a bit lunacy.

I'd guess, and it is a pure guess, that he tried a snide, got caught (like we always do) and thought crap I've cocked up, and the badge punching was purely to windup the Liverpool fans who were no doubt giving him their best as he trotted off.

I'm dissaponted in the coaching staff. Desperation from them. Most managers would deal with it afterwards I think. Just my opinion.

He got sent off in a derby for a stupid challenge and will miss the semi-final. Why are you surprised he's being criticised ffs.

Because at least he showed he cares. Stupid tackle yes, I agree, I'm sure he regrets it aswell.

There should be more criticism for every other player on the pitch who hid away and allowed us to get destroyed by our biggest rivals.

It was over at half time. We have a small time mentality as a club

Not that it will make a difference anyways, but is he out on Saturday?

Do we have any defenders with Jags out and Stones pregnant?

Embarrassing there is nailing someone and having a go at them and walking off but the whole the badge lark when he doesn't bother his arse to come over to fans at the end of every game week by week let the club down Saturday bad dilemma at CB now rashford will have a feel day.

I couldn't imagine anyone badge punching because they've been sent off as that's just a bit lunacy.

I'd guess, and it is a pure guess, that he tried a snide, got caught (like we always do) and thought crap I've cocked up, and the badge punching was purely to windup the Liverpool fans who were no doubt giving him their best as he trotted off.

I'm dissaponted in the coaching staff. Desperation from them. Most managers would deal with it afterwards I think. Just my opinion.

There's no defending him at all for that. He's walking away unaware if he's broke Origi's ankle or not, punching his badge? It's just so crass. He isn't trying to win over south American ultras anymore, christ.

The one player on the pitch who shows a bit of passion and he is heavily criticised.

Rather a team of cleverleys?

This. We need to build the team around players like him. He will learn from this mistake, but the passion will remain.

You can guarantee if we played the RS again tomorrow, he'd probably be the only one not shitting himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back