Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

He is one of our few passionate players. I would say him, Cleverly and Besic are our most passionate and will never give in. Not saying they are the best. Yes we need an over haul starting with Baines (unless they move him to midfield), Oviedo, Mirallas, Cleverly, McCarthy, Barry and the usual suspects like Pienaar, Osman. Hibbert. I am only saying this now because if we do have the funds we need and can get better than those players. Barry has done well for us but he is slow with age and will not improve.
Me and you would be passionate but were crap at football just like those you've mentiined

Disagree mate, liked the fact that he was one of the only players to still acknowledge he was playing in the royal blue. No one else seemed to give a damn

So how did that help the cause exactly? Show passion by showing control and discipline surely.

He has the brain of a fly. Has made ridiculous decisions all season and isn't ready to be starter in my opinion. There's hope he will better next season and will wise up but Christ, he needs to stop being such a loon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back