Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hard to adapt to the League when Roberto Martinez is coaching you how to defend.

A lot of people going OTT here cause he got sent off, hahahahaha. Melts.

So how did that help the cause exactly? Show passion by showing control and discipline surely.
It was after he got sent off that he referenced the passion to the shirt. I'm not sure how you feel but at least this guy showed some sort of character. I'm so angry at the level of fight from any of our players, I'd like to think how Carsley, gravesen and Timmy would've reacted mate!!

It was after he got sent off that he referenced the passion to the shirt. I'm not sure how you feel but at least this guy showed some sort of character. I'm so angry at the level of fight from any of our players, I'd like to think how Carsley, gravesen and Timmy would've reacted mate!!

Should have been embarrased. Carsley would have been for sure.

He was embarrassing but not as embarrassing as other people's performances or 'tactical' substitutions or the whelps in jarg crown paint shirts calling for his contract to be terminated after the game... maybe we should all wear shirts in support of him in the next warm up.

No but I thought we might at least be able to play 2 central defenders in the cup semi final.

I agree he has blown that opportunity.

Unless Martinez starts begging and grovelling to the players, I don't think it will make a blind bit of difference in the cup semi.

We will get battered by the poorest United team in a long while, and I'll just have to stand there and watch it with 35,000 other Evertonians.

If Mori thought Martinez would have been gone following a defeat I don't think he would have done that. He knows he won't go, so why not show the Everton fans he can be the snide that other teams have that our fans are crying out for. I saw very little Liverpool staff berating Suarez for his antics.

But in all honesty and respectfully to you, I don't know for certain.

Again. This whole evening has been very odd.

Why do we still get battered by Liverpool when Steven Gerrard and the rest have long gone?

They were our curse, why has nothing changed?

Terrible tackle. The River Plate fans warned us he could lose his head in derbies because of his passion. I still think he's had a good season overall but it was a very silly thing to do. He knows he is too far when he lunges, the badge pounding after being sent off was a mistake.

I agree mate. How many red cards in Mersey derbies over the years?

How many of our managers or coaching staff have had a go at our own players for it????

What the actual toodles?

Probably more to do with the ridiculous badge punching thing he did as he came off. What an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back