Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I can tell RFM's gesture was one of frustration - frustration with this a-hole of a manager who has lost the entire dressing room - maybe he didn't mean to get himself sent off, maybe he was just stupid but his action spoke of a player who has grown frustrated with events and who maybe was saying "WTFIGO"

Bad tackle there, not sure if mistimed or meant on purpose.

Amazingly Gibson's foul last weekend was fine for some posters who are now in uproar about this one. Yet ironically that was 100% a deliberate attempt to injure long.

JS87886420.jpg

As far as I can tell RFM's gesture was one of frustration - frustration with this a-hole of a manager who has lost the entire dressing room - maybe he didn't mean to get himself sent off, maybe he was just stupid but his action spoke of a player who has grown frustrated with events and who maybe was saying "WTFIGO"
Do you reckon he said that exact word and then noone knew what he was saying and hence some of the frustration?

I don't care how bad the challenge was.

That passion he showed for this club when leaving the pitch made me proud.

He's a Blue.

Exactly, it touches some, others are just passing through. The likes of Mori and Besic get loads of stick for being hot headed but I would take these two any day over some of the other spineless crabs that were out there letting Liverpool put on a training exhibition. I don't remember anyone calling Cahill or Ferguson out for snapping Alonso, or punching that Wigan player, strangling Freud etc.

Exactly, it touches some, others are just passing through. The likes of Mori and Besic get loads of stick for being hot headed but I would take these two any day over some of the other spineless crabs that were out there letting Liverpool put on a training exhibition. I don't remember anyone calling Cahill or Ferguson out for snapping Alonso, or punching that Wigan player, strangling Freud etc.
We've got a semi final coming up though. I rate Mori but with the way we are playing, the importance of Saturday, getting yourself sent off isn't helping anyone. We may well end up with no fit centre backs for the semi, getting sent off is idiocy. I love the passion but we should be showing that passion to win games not snap people and leave your team further in the mire. That's my opinion, I can see the other side that realistically even with two centre backs we are huge underdogs for the semi anyway. It's stuff like this though that isn't helping the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back