Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise to read that Herr Klopp is already making mischief with this incident.

He's sprained his ankle! Bl**dy drama queen!

That was a ridiculous unprofessional tackle too. It probably is a bit more acceptable when its on a bitey, racist, cheaty player though.

I dont want our players going round putting in snide challenges even against that lot. I would like them to throw in hard fair ones though.
Fuq it, want them all to suffer,

My only disapointment is the fact it leaves us short for the semis

Were you that 'fat middle aged g*t' wearing the replica shirt emblazoned with the legend 'LITTLE JOHN 17' that one of our members saw in the pub before the game last night?

You've been sussed, you impostor.

Hope your train back to Truro wasn't delayed. Actually, I do.

;)

Were you that 'fat middle aged g*t' wearing the replica shirt emblazoned with the legend 'LITTLE JOHN 17' that one of our members saw in the pub before the game last night?

;)
que?

HAHA WHA A SCOUSER THO LADS GRABBING THE BADGE AFTER CROCKING THAT ORIGI LA. BETTA THAN WINNIN THA FORZA SNIDES HAHA. BOSS.

;)

Don't care about them. Earning yourself an early shower when your job is to keep the score line respectable isn't hard, it's stupid and screws the rest of the team for Saturday.

Honestly, don't care. That scoreline would've been like that with 11 players on the pitch imo.

We've been the nice-guy underdogs against them for about 2 decades, while theyve volleyed and snided there way past our pathetic displays. They fight better and are better for years in this fixture.

As for leaving us in the lurch for Saturday... Well, we've always been a centre half short since Distin and Alcaraz left so I'm blaming the manager again.

There once was a lad called Mori.
The tackle he made was sorry.
The referee pulled his card.
The tit thumped the badge.
I can't be arsed to finish this little bit because of how depressed I am right now.

Looks like an honest players to me. Bad tackle alright but i dont think he went out to injure the player. No complaints re red. Stupid badge slapping that he will learn from.Sometime a bit of a mistake waiting to happen but in fairness it's his first season and overall when you think of that he has been decent for us. Has scored a couple to throw in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back