Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mistimed one in the first half when he equally recklessly went through the back of someone.
He's been mediocre and for 9 million has been directly responsible for more goals than I would have hoped.
Agree with this. He's done alright, no argument there, but people keep telling me he's evidence of Martinez's transfer acumen. For £9.5m I would probably have expected a little bit more to be honest. He's part of a shocking defence, and some of his passing is awful.

Hard not to like him, and he's not been bad at all, but I think he's hugely overrated by some.

Mistimed one in the first half when he equally recklessly went through the back of someone.
He's been mediocre and for 9 million has been directly responsible for more goals than I would have hoped.

Think that's very unfair. He's been good most times, especially with some tackles and blocks which have single-handedly won us points, and with a manager who actually knows how to use and train a defence, he'll be great for us.

Not sure which is funnier:

Those on here who are mad at him acknowledging the badge

OR

Those on here who think we actually had a chance to win the semi BEFORE he got sent off

Not sure which is funnier:

Those on here who are mad at him acknowledging the badge

OR

Those on here who think we actually had a chance to win the semi BEFORE he got sent off

It's all really funny eh. Be hilarious when we get hammered on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back