Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be honest - if he has a manager with even the slightest hint of defensive knowledge he wouldn't have his centre halves going in like that when there's no danger in that part of the field. Don't get me wrong Mori was silly and quite rightly deserved a red card but a well organised defense don't make rash challenges like that.

Lets be honest - if he has a manager with even the slightest hint of defensive knowledge he wouldn't have his centre halves going in like that when there's no danger in that part of the field. Don't get me wrong Mori was silly and quite rightly deserved a red card but a well organised defense don't make rash challenges like that.
I personally think he intended to hurt Origi, and that it was him letting out his frustration. If you watch the way he kicked the ball away after it's clear he just lost his rag.

You see this kind of indiscipline all over the pitch at the moment. We look like a team totally devoid of morale or belief - it's not surprising that players end up doing stupid things.

That said it was a horrible challenge and I hate to see Everton players do that kind of thing, even against the sh1te. Added to the embarrassment of the occasion for me.

I personally think he intended to hurt Origi, and that it was him letting out his frustration. If you watch the way he kicked the ball away after it's clear he just lost his rag.

You see this kind of indiscipline all over the pitch at the moment. We look like a team totally devoid of morale or belief - it's not surprising that players end up doing stupid things.

That said it was a horrible challenge and I hate to see Everton players do that kind of thing, even against the sh1te. Added to the embarrassment of the occasion for me.
totally agree.

Looked more like he kicked the ball away because of his disappointment with the freekick / mistiming a tackle.

If he'd gone in the hurt him I think he reaction would have been different, but who cares.

He's getting destroyed on social media like Instagram. Horrible horrible stuff being said.
Sad, but perhaps it's a wake up call, he's not in S America anymore and his antics aren't appreciated.

I like RFM, I don't believe he intended to hurt Origi, but should've checked he was ok.

Even now the RS know Origi isn't seriously injured, they're reveling in the self-righteous indignation.

Martinez is many things but he doesn't have the capability to control his players minds'...

He was as furious as anyone at that red card. Stupid tackle. Mori's fault.

Stupid tackle made worse by the fact we had our biggest game of the season in 3 days time and by the pathetic badge patting.

That's not what Everton is about lad, that doesn't make you one of us, and we aren't proud of you for doing it.

Stupid tackle made worse by the fact we had our biggest game of the season in 3 days time and by the pathetic badge patting.

That's not what Everton is about lad, that doesn't make you one of us, and we aren't proud of you for doing it.
I am

Don't get the hate for him.

We need a snide who cares for the club. Things usually look worse in slow motion but to me it just seems as though he mistimed it badly.

Mistimed one in the first half when he equally recklessly went through the back of someone.
He's been mediocre and for 9 million has been directly responsible for more goals than I would have hoped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back