Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's a really poor challenge. You can't condone anything like that."

"It was a scandalous challenge......I do hope Origami's ok."

(Peter Reid - Radio 5 Live)

What was that about pots and kettles, Reidy?

What made me laugh is someone must have told him all about this game and he went out thinking he was doing good by taking out one of their players. There is no other expanation to it, someone told him to leave his foot into challenges and he did, quite spectacular really

Shame he wasn't around when gerrard played in derbies .

Not in the least bit sympathetic to them over it they have pulled more than there fair share of cowardly acts in merseyside derbies .

Mental how bad the tackle was, and it's mental how many Everton supporters are suggesting it was ok.

Clown.

Out of the semis.

Clown.

In your humble opinion, no. 25.

I think this epitomises how the game of soccer (nee football) and attitudes are changing, as we evolve(?) from the traditional eleven-a-side to a five-a-side style game, advocated by charlatans such as our present incumbent.

But, of course, that's just my humble opinion.

Love how when kev got away with the suarez one he was lauded.

Only crime from Funes is not doing it on the blind side of the official as to get away with it

That was a ridiculous unprofessional tackle too. It probably is a bit more acceptable when its on a bitey, racist, cheaty player though.

I dont want our players going round putting in snide challenges even against that lot. I would like them to throw in hard fair ones though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back