Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, Williams is the only one of the back four who would automatically get on the starting sheet without having to think about it.

We need a reboot of our defence either this season or next. Promote the younger players and we can play a pressing game much higher up the pitch, as Baines and Williams especially will be caught out for pace as it is. It's just evolution.

I think Baines gets by on knowhow. When you look at how Spurs play with Rose or Koeman played with Bertrand you can see why legs will be important and perhaps why Coleman may be a bit more nailed.

The issue for Mori will be consistency. I like him too but he does need to be more consistent. I wonder if we will be looking to make signings at centre half in January?

I think Baines gets by on knowhow. When you look at how Spurs play with Rose or Koeman played with Bertrand you can see why legs will be important and perhaps why Coleman may be a bit more nailed.

The issue for Mori will be consistency. I like him too but he does need to be more consistent. I wonder if we will be looking to make signings at centre half in January?

I doubt it very much. Look at the sheer numbers we have for those spots: Jagielka, Williams, RFM, Holgate...and if you were the board you'd also think with Galloway to come back in 'what are you bothering us with requests for another one for'?

Guess what? You have to pay wages to players. Apparently it's the rules.
Niasse - never a Martinez choice. I wont ever have that.
Cleverley - on a free and a good squad player - ask Koeman.
£10M pay off didn't happen.

Aside from that etc etc...

you pay the bills at Everton do you? And best mates with bobby?

I know we pay players wages...

So you don't think that bobby cost us money? And made nearly 100m profit for Everton?

Your telling me that he didn't waste money?

Please explain how niasse ( who has never and will never play a single game for us) mgeady, hibbert and osman contract extensions, Kone , refusing to play mirrallas ( obviously he's costing money during this time) , losing the dressing room ( costing us league placings) and the 10m pay Off didn't cost us money( which didn't happen apparently) I'm not sure how you know that... but I read it everywhere so unless I missed something Im going to continue to assume what I read did actually happen. niasse wasn't bobbys decision? Your "not having that" well you "having it "or not is pretty irrelevent isn't it? It either it was or it wasn't .. but if you think a manager , that is on the verge of losing his job , would allow someone that crap to be signed knowing if he flopped he would lose his job then actually allowed him to come in without it being his choice ... then he is even more of an idiot than I thought. ( unless maybe he had an iron clad contract that paid him millions if he was sacked) I believe it was his choice... one of the few things bill is good at is giving the manager control of team affairs. Cleverly was a "free" no such thing mate... just means we paid less than we would if we singed him from a club... still gets massive signing on fee.

you pay the bills at Everton do you? And best mates with bobby?

I know we pay players wages...

So you don't think that bobby cost us money? And made nearly 100m profit for Everton?

Your telling me that he didn't waste money?

Please explain how niasse ( who has never and will never play a single game for us) mgeady, hibbert and osman contract extensions, Kone , refusing to play mirrallas ( obviously he's costing money during this time) , losing the dressing room ( costing us league placings) and the 10m pay Off didn't cost us money( which didn't happen apparently) I'm not sure how you know that... but I read it everywhere so unless I missed something Im going to continue to assume what I read did actually happen. niasse wasn't bobbys decision? Your "not having that" well you "having it "or not is pretty irrelevent isn't it? It either it was or it wasn't .. but if you think a manager , that is on the verge of losing his job , would allow someone that crap to be signed knowing if he flopped he would lose his job then actually allowed him to come in without it being his choice ... then he is even more of an idiot than I thought. ( unless maybe he had an iron clad contract that paid him millions if he was sacked) I believe it was his choice... one of the few things bill is good at is giving the manager control of team affairs. Cleverly was a "free" no such thing mate... just means we paid less than we would if we singed him from a club... still gets massive signing on fee.

Response to this moved to here:

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/martinez-new-belgium-head-coach.90386/page-59

Agreed. Get out of this dumpster Ramiro.

Just a friendly bit of advice mate, it probably isn't best practice to go on other clubs fan forum and call their team a "dumpster" just because some of them don't rate a player you like

If you are an actual Everton supporter, then it upsets me you'd describe the club you support in such a manner

Hopefully you meant something else and it was lost in translation

Needs to be in against Burnely. If Jagiellka keeps his place after that disaster today then Mori will wonder wtf he has to do to get a sniff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back