Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- 5m a year for mgeady and niasse , for 4 years... alcaraz 1.5m a year for two years.... 13.5m on niasse.... 2.6m a year for cleverly for 4 years 5m and 2.6m a year for kone... not to mention our money lost through league position resulting from bag management... and let's not forget his 10m pay off and the 7m we paid saints to replace him.

Without league placing money that's 88m we have paid because of his crap management and judgement
Guess what? You have to pay wages to players. Apparently it's the rules.
Niasse - never a Martinez choice. I wont ever have that.
Cleverley - on a free and a good squad player - ask Koeman.
£10M pay off didn't happen.

Aside from that etc etc...

good to see you're still chatting absolute wham with regards to our previous managers.

A+ for effort

So is he crap or world class today?

I can never keep up. Someone tell me what to think please.
Player ratings from Argentina's 1-0 win over Uruguay:

Ramiro Funes Mori – 7.5
One of Funes Mori’s best displays in an Argentina shirt as he continues to defy his critics and fully justify his place in the starting eleven. The best of the back four, the Everton defender was strong and determined in the tackle, excellent in the air and importantly at ease bringing the ball forward. Suárez and Cavani barely had a sniff and the 25-year-old should take credit for that.

Ramiro Funes Mori – 7.5
One of Funes Mori’s best displays in an Argentina shirt as he continues to defy his critics and fully justify his place in the starting eleven. The best of the back four, the Everton defender was strong and determined in the tackle, excellent in the air and importantly at ease bringing the ball forward. Suárez and Cavani barely had a sniff and the 25-year-old should take credit for that.

World class at is ;)

World class at is ;)

Imagine Jagielka stumbling about in an Argentina jersey hoofing the ball down field all night.

It's a joke to me that this lad is overlooked when he's a class above our church mouse in almost every single dimension of play.

Use him or lose him Koeman.

tumblr_n8f541jkYs1rpe379o1_500.gif

Ramiro Funes Mori – 7.5

Except it was Paraguay they beat and not Uruguay so basically you've just completely made that entire paragraph up.

I've always liked Funes Mori, think he's a very good CB (but not LB). At the moment though Jags and Williams have the second best defensive record in the league so I can see why they're not being broken up. I'm sure Mori will see lots of minutes this season though and arguably him and Williams will be our first choice once Jags slows down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back