Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our best centre back right now...can't wait to see him back...a bit crazy at time but expected as most Argentinian centre halves are like that. Seeing doing tricks with a ball recently on instagram suggesting that perhaps could be back for second half of season!

Some stiff competition there for CB places in recent years: Garay, Demichelis, Mascherano. Funes Mori has made himself a starter.

Depends on who's managing these players and how the system works, I should imagine.

In this country we pretty much just use CBs as stoppers.

I'm not sure Mori is top draw but he is a long way better then any other than Keane.

It's interesting as he's the same age as Keane as well. I think Keane has had a mare this season but he's not written off like Mori is.

As a 3 I think he could work quite well with Keane and Holgate, if Sam gives him simple instructions.

I'm not sure Mori is top draw but he is a long way better then any other than Keane.

It's interesting as he's the same age as Keane as well. I think Keane has had a mare this season but he's not written off like Mori is.

As a 3 I think he could work quite well with Keane and Holgate, if Sam gives him simple instructions.
Its testament to how poorly coached defensively we've been in recent seasons if this feller hasn't been adapted to use his talents properly in our league.

He's a big athletic player, competitive, can pick a pass and score.

If he's not improved look to the dugout and the coaching staff.

Never agreed with the level of criticism Funes Mori gets. For me he is a quality CB , he certainly has flaws but what CB doesn’t?
When he’s fit again he’ll walk back into this side
He’s far better than the woefully slow and deeply disappointing (at this point) Keane.

Disagree alongside Keane and you would see, do not want him partnered with Jags or Williams, even partnered with Holgate is preferable to those two.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back