Rate the Fans Performance 2024/25 Season

Out of ten, how would you rate the fans support of the team?

• Cheese on a french stick with a sprinkling of black pepper

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's time to discuss the match going fans performance after the first home and away games.

What is your view? Please vote and comment.

Some might say with it being the last season at Goodison we should cherish this season and maximise the time at the old girl instead of running out in a huff after 60 mins like a spoilt child.
As someone who stayed ,as always , to the bitter end , I can reassure those who left early that they missed absolutely nothing , apart from Brighton having a goal disallowed.

What is awful? That one man shouting stuff? Because no one else seems to be saying anything except that nugget

You don't think it's a bad thing that our players are being abused in person two games into the season?

We've had plenty of players say it's not on and yet we do it time and time again with anyone from local lads to players passing through. It helps no one.

You don't think it's a bad thing that our players are being abused in person two games into the season?

We've had plenty of players say it's not on and yet we do it time and time again with anyone from local lads to players passing through. It helps no one.
So you never read my post then? Because alls I see on that video is one man shouting abuse at Maupay

Match going fans are a disgrace. State of them. Disgusting
Get in the bin, they go up and down the country and have to put up with these pathetic performances. They had their own manager saying yesterday he could smell the players didn’t fancy it. They have won 5 football matches since December and we sell out home and away, but one gonk shouts stuff at Maupay and thousands of fans are scum according to you.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back