Rate the Window

How did the recruitment team do

Results are only viewable after voting.
Overall you have to say the transfer window is a positive one, biggest thing is that we have removed more deadwood, I make it £17 Million off the wage bill if we re-sign Dele then £12 Mil.

6/10

Great start but terrible ending

We still have Keane
We have DCL to watch labouring around the pitch
Mason Holgate will never play for Everton again ✅

I was going to say more then I realised Sean Dyche is still here so it doesn’t ’kin matter who we sign.

Back to business tomorrow.

With no budget whatever to play with, we've done better than seemed possible.

Defence: O'Brien replaces Holgate, Dixon replaces Godfrey, and crucially we keep Branthwaite. We're in decent shape.

CM: Iroegbunam and Mangala replace Gomes and Onana. We've not done badly there.

AM: Ndiaye replaces Danjuma. Could be a really important player for us this season.

Wingers: Lindstrom replaces Dobbin. Jury's out on this, but feels like a step in the right direction.

Forwards: exactly the same as last year, with DCL, Beto and Chermiti. Hopefully Chermiti will contribute more this season.

If we sign broja I want to change my vote to 1

Which nobhead created this poll????

Oh wait
Same I want to change my vote to a 1 after looking through and seeing what players went during the window some for free who we could of been in for and the likes of wan bissaka for £15m or mctominay for £25m even sessegnon as back up for free would of made sense tommy Doyle £4.5m our recruitment is a disgrace and while it continues and with the manager we have we’re going nowhere.

Same I want to change my vote to a 1 after looking through and seeing what players went during the window some for free who we could of been in for and the likes of wan bissaka for £15m or mctominay for £25m even sessegnon as back up for free would of made sense tommy Doyle £4.5m our recruitment is a disgrace and while it continues and with the manager we have we’re going nowhere.
Blame the tit who made it then mate

I went with 6 out of 10. The players we signed were decent, however,the glaring need for a right back was once again not addressed, I really hope that Patterson and Dixon are his first choices this season, although I doubt it, it seems that the ginger Louis Armstrong and his team are the only people who can not see that Young and Coleman are pretty much finished at this level.

I feel the midfield is probably better than it was last season, with Onana and Gomes leaving and Oruegbonum and Mangala to a coming in. I feel that Ndaiye will be a massive improvement over Doucoure behind the striker and I rate Lindstrom as way better than Harrison or McNeil, the problem, as always, will be convincing Dyche of this.

The best part of the window for me is that Branthwaite is still here Tarkowski is still here and O'Brien is in as cover, whilst Holgate is gone.

With no budget whatever to play with, we've done better than seemed possible.

Defence: O'Brien replaces Holgate, Dixon replaces Godfrey, and crucially we keep Branthwaite. We're in decent shape.

CM: Iroegbunam and Mangala replace Gomes and Onana. We've not done badly there.

AM: Ndiaye replaces Danjuma. Could be a really important player for us this season.

Wingers: Lindstrom replaces Dobbin. Jury's out on this, but feels like a step in the right direction.

Forwards: exactly the same as last year, with DCL, Beto and Chermiti. Hopefully Chermiti will contribute more this season.
If we're adding Broja as well then I think the club deserves an 8

If we're adding Broja as well then I think the club deserves an 8

No way. We are chronic at full back, have no natural width or pace, no creativity in the middle of the pitch, are overloaded with strikers that don’t score.

An 8/10 transfer window would put us comfortable in mid table and we ain’t that.

I say this after every window when we have these polls.

You can’t rate a transfer window as either good or bad until a coulple months down the line.

And it seems a long time since have had a good one…the one when Lukaku, McCarthy, Deulefeou and Gareth Barry came in IMO.

That said, I have a good feeling about this window 👍

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back