Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

I think Bayern will smash it this season. I know Dortmund ran them close last season but similar to the RS they had a lot things go their way and couldn't do it. Alcacer might have had the greatest finishing season ever. That at the very least isn't happening again. And Bayern don't have to worry about learning a new system again to start the season.

Schalke are going to be horrible. I don't know what about Wagner's career makes him seem like a competent top flight manager.

Bayern will win, yes, but wouldn’t discount Dortmund so easily as they’ve improved the squad and Alcacer is a top finisher no matter what. Scored a cracker at the weekend. Bayern have a fresh squad but still enough quality. Not sure I’m a massive Kovac fan though.

Bayern vs Hertha is on BT Sports tonight as the season opener.

Bayern will win, yes, but wouldn’t discount Dortmund so easily as they’ve improved the squad and Alcacer is a top finisher no matter what. Scored a cracker at the weekend. Bayern have a fresh squad but still enough quality. Not sure I’m a massive Kovac fan though.

Bayern vs Hertha is on BT Sports tonight as the season opener.
Kovac is a weird one. I thought Nagelsmann was nailed on to end up there before he got hired. I don't think I'm sold either. Klopp out classed him in the CL last season pretty easily.

These been liquidated yet Jimbo?

Close mate - there's a petition gone in with Big Boris to detonate a load of Semtex under the RB Arena. Angela is honing her rendition of 'Rehab' by Amy Winehouse to get across that 'no, no, no' stance but Boris' bowl cut is blocking out any and all noise.

I expect there to be rubble and a few cans of Red Bull floating down the Elsterbecke come Sunday morning.

Close mate - there's a petition gone in with Big Boris to detonate a load of Semtex under the RB Arena. Angela is honing her rendition of 'Rehab' by Amy Winehouse to get across that 'no, no, no' stance but Boris' bowl cut is blocking out any and all noise.

I expect there to be rubble and a few cans of Red Bull floating down the Elsterbecke come Sunday morning.

Let me know when they go bust

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back