Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

On the bench MG. I did say he’d struggle to start games here but @TheBigIguana started crying.
I'm passed it. I still hope he does well and I still think the distribution of minutes last season was beyond ridiculous but we've got Iwobi now so we've at least realized the need to get another young talented player on the other side of Richarlison. I'm sure Lookman will get a decent amount of time as 6 starts would put him above what we gave him. I don't understand why they signed him to switch to that system though.

I'm passed it. I still hope he does well and I still think the distribution of minutes last season was beyond ridiculous but we've got Iwobi now so we've at least realized the need to get another young talented player on the other side of Richarlison. I'm sure Lookman will get a decent amount of time as 6 starts would put him above what we gave him. I don't understand why they signed him to switch to that system though.

So thats now 6 managers who consider him a waste of oxygen.

Interesting.

It's been 1 competitive game.

End of the season. And Bernard isn't exactly top notch right now.

For me it was never him or Bernie.

Maybe last season, but the issue wasnt whether he was better than Bernie, it was whether he cba trying.

Ive wanted Wing options all summer, I like Bernie and Rico, but we needed options.

For me it was never him or Bernie.

Maybe last season, but the issue wasnt whether he was better than Bernie, it was whether he cba trying.

Ive wanted Wing options all summer, I like Bernie and Rico, but we needed options.
His not being arsed was directly related to Bernard playing average at best stuff and being in the XI all season. After Bolasie and Walcott had done the same.

I love the Iwobi signing. I think Lookman could be in the area of Iwobi as a player but there's no way to argue that Iwobi isn't at least a decent PL level winger and Lookman very easily could end up below that level. So swapping them plus 15m or whatever it is in the end is good business for now. But there's still that off chance Lookman realizes potential and then we messed up bad.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back