Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

Can’t find any info but there’s a ton of people missing today and I’m not sure why.

Orban, Halsty, Kampl, Cunha, Augustin, Lookman, Ampadu etc. missing today. Seems a little strange for the last game of pre-season.

RBL 1 - 3 Aston Villa FT

Good run out, strange squad for today, presume they'll start the season with a back 3 based on pre-season and today's lacklustre performance. Started the game with a back 3 but finished with 4-2-2-2.

Next game is against Vfl Osnabruck next Sunday in the cup.

RBL are playing Villa again in a behind-closed-doors friendly today using the players that weren't available yesterday. Sticking to yesterday's 4-2-2-2 formation based on the lineup below but I reckon it's likely not actually that formation.

Gulacsi - Klostermann, Ilsanker, Ampedu, Krauss - Martel, Haidara - Forsberg, Candido - Lookman, Augustin

0-0 after 70 mins.

Away to Osnabruck in the cup today. 14:30pm kick off. Not sure if streamed on the YouTube yet - not checked.

My guess at how it lines up:

Mvogo
Mukiele Orban Konate
Demme
Klostermann Sabitzer Nkunku Laimer
Poulsen Werner​

Away to Osnabruck in the cup today. 14:30pm kick off. Not sure if streamed on the YouTube yet - not checked.

My guess at how it lines up:

Mvogo
Mukiele Orban Konate
Demme
Klostermann Sabitzer Nkunku Laimer
Poulsen Werner​

Lookman still not getting games?

I guess he cba training there either.

100% on loan at Stoke in 6months.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back