• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

New manager announced! Rumours from Germany are that he actually wasn’t the first choice target but ended up being it when he kicked off at them going for Glasner. Interesting if true. Speaks passable German, plays the Red Bull way, low fee involved and knows most of the players.

Goodbye possession football.

New manager announced! Rumours from Germany are that he actually wasn’t the first choice target but ended up being it when he kicked off at them going for Glasner. Interesting if true. Speaks passable German, plays the Red Bull way, low fee involved and knows most of the players.

Goodbye possession football.

He any good?

He any good?

He seems pretty good. Has the best managerial record at NY Red Bulls (not that that means much), is on course for another league and cup double in Austria (not that that means much) but has had some pretty gung-ho appearances in the CL/EL. It's one of those appointments that can go either way but since the club's target each year is "finish Top 4" it's not as pressurised position.

I do find it funny though how the Nagelsmann move (25m) is now being used to finance the move for a striker. When did managers start becoming as expensive as a striker.

He seems pretty good. Has the best managerial record at NY Red Bulls (not that that means much), is on course for another league and cup double in Austria (not that that means much) but has had some pretty gung-ho appearances in the CL/EL. It's one of those appointments that can go either way but since the club's target each year is "finish Top 4" it's not as pressurised position.

I do find it funny though how the Nagelsmann move (25m) is now being used to finance the move for a striker. When did managers start becoming as expensive as a striker.
Do you reckon Bayern will pay anything near that ? I can't see it myself.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back