• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

1-0

Xavi sent off for a second yellow. Definite card for the latter, the first was a silly kick away. He's been really off it today so having a game rest is okay.

10 yellow cards for the season is nuts though for an attacking mid!

0-0

Schlager goes down with a slip on his knee. Historic knee problems does not look good. He's the most important player - be gutted if he misses the Euros and pre-season.

FFS. Cruciate ligament gone; will miss the Euros and pre-season. Gutted for him. He walked off the pitch and sat on the bench second half so thought it was just a scare.

Missed the game on Saturday but it was a 1-1 draw at home to Werder. Sesko scored his 6th in 6 games with a beauty finish. Disappointing not to win but thankfully Dortmund got bummed so 4th place is secured now.

There was an exciting score-draw on the final game of the season Saturday afternoon. RB raced to a two goal lead with another cracking Sesko strike but then made a load of subs and kinda just took their foot off the gas. Still finished 4th regardless.

The club were also 15 years old yesterday - just another 100 to go before people stop talking about them having no history.

Get rekt Bayern you little rats. It’s been a good news week so far. Hopefully gets loaned back to you @DualityNSNO

Hope so too - he's very much in need of another season of the lower league and stable playtime methinks, otherwise he'll be such a bit part player for RBL that it'll be pointless. Schalke are losing a bunch of players (hopefully lol ) this year so he's in my opinion a starter.

Hope so too - he's very much in need of another season of the lower league and stable playtime methinks, otherwise he'll be such a bit part player for RBL that it'll be pointless. Schalke are losing a bunch of players (hopefully lol ) this year so he's in my opinion a starter.

Apparently if he's not with Leipzig this season they're gonna send him to Salzburg.

Yeh I think they're maybe weighing up him playing in the CL/EL and in the Red Bull system too.
I get that but other than those 5 matches in the CL/EL - he'll be playing against more or less subpar teams really.

Ultimately this is just my opinion on it and I'll be happy as long as he develops and we see more of him soon enough really.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back