Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

He loves that left channel Ronaldo still loves so not sure. Plus again it's the price - that 30m is not quite right from what I've been reading lately. Honestly think maybe even a Chelsea would be more appealing being the main man.

One of these two will come in if/when he goes:

I saw Koita play once in the u20 World Cup and was impressed. I'm not surprised the Red Bull cartel scooped him up.

RBL Transfer News

- Deal for Lazaro is now dead in the water as he is apparently having a medical with Newcastle. Club just couldn't afford it in the end but at the same time I think a defensive all-rounder is a necessity as good as I think he is. Squad is rammed with the attack but a bit shallow in defense due to injuries.
- Linked today with a loan move for Chelsea's Andreas Christensen which is likely to be rejected but club would like to re-visit in the Summer in any case as a possible Upamecano replacement. I rate him and think he'd be better in the Bundesliga than the PL. Reckon he'd be far too expensive.
- Awaiting confirmation of the Dani Olmo deal which club could announce today (fingers crossed).

RBL vs Frankfurt kicks off in just over an hour. Will be a very difficult game against quite a brutal team; I’d be happy with a point there away from home. Olmo will not be in the squad for it but maybe soon he can bang in another of these?

Adams at RB FFS. I don't really care if RBL do it but now the US is going to think that playing him there and starting Bradley in midfield is good. Do one Nagelsmann.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back