Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

I mas more pointing out it's not a very large sample size to claim he's the best 19-year older you've seen. However, I suspect you're maybe fairly younger than me so might explain more.
Who else are you putting on your list? Mbappe, Messi, Rooney. Any others?

I suspect Brazil's Ronaldo was maybe better, but I'm definitely too young for that.

Lots and lots of players.

Pele won a World Cup final with two goals for himself aged 17.
I thought we were talking recent history.

Even still, are we sure the list is that long? If we cut out all the Austria games and just do CL and Bundesliga, Håland has 16 goals in 554 minutes!! That's insane. They're are very few players who have ever had a stretch like that. And when you watch him play you see why although he may never equal this again, it isn't a fluke.

Even still, are we sure the list is that long? If we cut out all the Austria games and just do CL and Bundesliga, Håland has 16 goals in 554 minutes!! That's insane. They're are very few players who have ever had a stretch like that. And when you watch him play you see why although he may never equal this again, it isn't a fluke.

Again, all you're staring at are numbers.

When you say "best 19-year old you've ever seen" I look at a lot more than just a stat.

That's where we differ.

LOL

I reckon I could score for fun in DAS SPL.

Lets see if the lad can do it in a proper league before we declare him better than El Fenomeno nevermind Rooney.

Again, all you're staring at are numbers.

When you say "best 19-year old you've ever seen" I look at a lot more than just a stat.

That's where we differ.
I'm using stats because they're accessible. I don't have time to go through the film of each game he's played and show you all the things he does that are unbelievable. But I've seen them.

Well its not a proper league is it?

Its a cup competition.

Anyway, you continue to worship this false God.
Yeah I get that, but scoring goals in it still matters I think.

I'm not sure what the Bundesliga did to you exactly but I don't think many people score for fun. Is Lewandowski not good now?

Yeah I get that, but scoring goals in it still matters I think.

I'm not sure what the Bundesliga did to you exactly but I don't think many people score for fun. Is Lewandowski not good now?

Bobby L doesnt just score goals tho, he scores 4, EVERY game.

Anyway I havent seen this lad kick a ball, so no idea if hes the best EVER or not.

Gonna have to be some player to get in ahead of Ronaldo9 tho, he was some player that boy. Mbappe also, but the French league is defo worse than DAS SPL.

Bobby L doesnt just score goals tho, he scores 4, EVERY game.

Anyway I havent seen this lad kick a ball, so no idea if hes the best EVER or not.

Gonna have to be some player to get in ahead of Ronaldo9 tho, he was some player that boy. Mbappe also, but the French league is defo worse than DAS SPL.
I'm not saying he's better than Mbappe now. I'm saying Håland now is better than Mbappe two years ago, when he was 19. I wouldn't dream of saying he's better than Ronaldo at his peak. I wouldn't rule out it happening yet either fwiw but at 19 they might be close.

To declare someone the best 19-year old ever? Yes, obviously, it's certainly more than the *gets calculator out* *drum roll please* 102 minutes in the Bundesliga and possibly 180 mins in the CL you've seen unless you were chatting wham about those group games.
Ok well give me a number and I'll come back then.

Also you left out the 45 minutes from yesterday where he was freaking awesome again.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back