Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves are a decent side at the moment, so ordinarily a point away from home at Molineux would be an excellent result. And kudos to our fans for continuing to urge our players on right until the very last second. We wouldn't have got a point without them.

But as things stand... our failure to win at Wolves has left the very survival of our club reliant on the results of others. If Leeds win two games we're gone. Equally, if Leicester win two games we are gone

Today Really did just finish me off.
I Really cant handle another wk of this ( and that's before W/Ham and Leicester have even played )

However those game go, I have absolute zero confidence we can do Bournemouth anyway...😔

Hands up too all fans that travelled today tho, this club really doesn't deserve you..
Agree went thru every emotion with the result today one more game left with us hopefully getting lucky. Is again the fans have been first class whatever rubbish have been said in the media. What you have done this season and last all of you that have had any part of going away games or before games at home have been first class I just hope we can stay up to get the reward you fans deserve

Moyes will have West Ham up for it Sunday,i promise you, he's too honest not to and he genuinely wont want to see Everton get relegated..no slam dunk that leeds will beat Spurs either and you seem to be overrating Allardyce too, your predictions are well off leeds wont win their last 2 games, they''ll get 4 worst case scenario. Good thing you're not a betting man

Hasn’t Moyes come out and said there wasn’t any partying afterwards, yes seen them in the dressing room with a beer, most of it was going on the floor. Just hoping West Ham win tomorrow and Leicester get beat Monday and it’s back in our hands.

It's possible mathematically. If they achieve it then well done to them winning their last two matches, after going 7 matches without a win, to save themselves.

2 wins for Leeds who have won 2 in the last 13

2 wins is a mighty big ask for leeds.

Allardyce sets up to not lose, not win

No way in hell Leeds wins two games in a row. Have they done that at all this season?

I sincerely hope you’re right.

I’ve been through Wimbledon (at the game), Coventry and Palace; this time it just feels different. I hope I’m wrong.

I’ve been through Wimbledon (at the game), Coventry and Palace; this time it just feels different. I hope I’m wrong.
Now Wimbledon, i wince to even think about that(how we survived that one i still dont know), that was something else, whatever 9 lives we had i thought we used them all up that day and here we are nearly 30 years later still in the premier league, by the skin of our teeth..to be brutally honest getting relegated shouldnt be beneath us, having a business model of being a mid table club occasionally pushing for europe and rarely making cup runs we have been getting away with it for years in all honesty

Last edited:
Dread to see the line-up next wk if no DCL - Patterson - Myko

Gray has to be DCL replacement if it come to it tho

( Not going down with Maupay in the Team 🤮

We’re going down I’ve jinxed it last time I saw an Everton game in the flesh was in 2006. Now that I’m finally moving over to the UK from New Zealand. It’s just written in the stars that we are down.

If Leeds stay up at our expense that would be ultimate kick in the teeth, that Big Sam is the ultimate football shyster he shouldnt even be allowed on the touchline after his criminal antics over the years and I'm not even talking about his tactics, the blokes a disgrace

If Leeds wins their last two games then they absolutely deserve to stay up. No ifs ands or buts. We had our chance to get 3 points yesterday and failed. It’s Leeds turn now to see what they can do. We just have to hope they lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.