Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I dont think I'm up for this season's relegation battle.

I've been bullish in the last two seasons and we did look like a team capable of just about cobbling points together to survive. But this looks different.

We need 3 or 4 in by Sept 1st or this is a club playing Championship football next season.
It can turn around quickly.

The + from today is that Braithwaite just has to be starting over Keane next game. That saves two goals today in itself.

It will surely fast track any proposed transfers ahead of a big game against Wolves.

I just don’t see how even 2-3 guys can stabilize this team. We are a mess from the top down. Should be a case study reviewed by every club on what not to do. Really sad that a club with support like ours is being treated the way it is.
Christ, be a Leeds fan! Still very early days for you, look at how you destroyed Brighton last season, completely out of the blue. Many a worse team than you lot in the premier league

Relegation scrap seems inevitable now.. this is damning though and not all Dyche fault.

Last 100 games
Won 27 - 81 points
Drawn 24 - 24 points
Lost 49

105 points from 300 available

Literally losing half of our league games over the last 2 1/2 year winning about a quarter.

Relegation scrap seems inevitable now.. this is damning though and not all Dyche fault.

Last 100 games
Won 27 - 81 points
Drawn 24 - 24 points
Lost 49

105 points from 300 available

Literally losing half of our league games over the last 2 1/2 year winning about a quarter.

i’m sick of having no ambitions no nothing

the club is becoming worse

The + from today is that Braithwaite just has to be starting over Keane next game. That saves two goals today in itself.

It will surely fast track any proposed transfers ahead of a big game against Wolves.
I dont think that'll happen.

At any other club I think we'd see big movement and 3/4 in. Not here though. The situation is that we have chronic governance and there's no will by anyone to take control for what happens to the organisation.

Dyche is flying solo here, make no mistake about that.

Monday will lead to Tuesday and to Wednesday and Thursday and pretty soon the urgency goes out the window and we're headed into a final week where f.a. will get done.

I hope I'm wrong but I doubt I will be. I think we've seen our spending already and only a massive bid for Onana will trigger anymore incomings.

Unfortunately I don't see dyche changing keane yet. He would need to lose another couple of games at least before making a change...dyche can be very stubborn and that's why I think he will never be a great manager.

Branthwaite should start but the mule in the dugout does not look like he is for turning. Added to which, the longer Keane remains in the starting 11, the more bereft of confidence the rest of the defence will be once Brathwaite is eventually parachuted in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back