Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick of not having a team that i enjoy watching and thinking can win. I literally expect us to lose every single game and have done for about 2 years.

Had enough of it mate. They have had 2 massive let off's and learnt nothing.
I don't know if its the start of a new season and blind belief things might get better but today reverting back type just feels totally depressing and absolutely joyless but hey roll on wolves

Reactions: Lob
Agree.

Plus one more from:

Bournemouth
Fulham
Wolves
Burnley
Everton

Forest have got enough to be safe in my opinion.
I'd probably take Bournemouth and maybe Fulham out of that.

If we can't muster at least 4 points out of Wolves and Sheff Utd in the next 2 then it really is dire fare

I'd probably take Bournemouth and maybe Fulham out of that.

If we can't muster at least 4 points out of Wolves and Sheff Utd in the next 2 then it really is dire fare
I said similar earlier - we come out of these games without a win we're in deep [Poor language removed].

I dont have the stomach for another relegation battle. If we dont show improvement this year then I'm of the opinion that we dont deserve to play at this level and would be better off rebuilding at a lower level.

At least if we went down we would finally get the overhaul of the squad we've needed for years. Im just fed up watching the same players make the same errors and struggle to compete every week.

I dont have the stomach for another relegation battle. If we dont show improvement this year then I'm of the opinion that we dont deserve to play at this level and would be better off rebuilding at a lower level.

At least if we went down we would finally get the overhaul of the squad we've needed for years. Im just fed up watching the same players make the same errors and struggle to compete every week.

We've got next to no sellable assets in the squad though. Soton have banked about £150m from sales. Who would we realistically be able to sell to rebuild? Pickford, Onana and who else?

We've got next to no sellable assets in the squad though. Soton have banked about £150m from sales. Who would we realistically be able to sell to rebuild? Pickford, Onana and who else?
Lots of players we could sell in the 10m bracket

We would basically be giving away some players to avoid paying their huge wages

Lots of players we could sell in the 10m bracket

We would basically be giving away some players to avoid paying their huge wages
But then you're in the realm of whether you can replace them for the same money. The likes of Tarkowski would probably be the best CB in the Championship.

It can turn around quickly.

The + from today is that Braithwaite just has to be starting over Keane next game. That saves two goals today in itself.

It will surely fast track any proposed transfers ahead of a big game against Wolves.
You’d hope so, but even if we signed Gnonto and Adams tomorrow, I don’t think Dyche would play them against Wolves, he’d claim they need time to get up to ‘premier league fitness’ or some other stupid reason to leave them out.

I just pray we've been Intensively scouting Dyche's replacement for the past 7 months, to the point we even know what Toothpaste they use and if they snore or not. He can have this season but he doesn' get to walk through the gates of BMD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back