Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
16th at Christmas

Would have taken that after the points deduction

Let’s hope we get some points back on the appeal

I'm confident 4 points will return, any competant lawyer should be picking extreme holes through premier league plucking -10 seemingly out of thin air.

So while we can't assume anything based on what was handed down in the first place going up to 20 points puts club in that comfortable mid table group.

Fulham away feels the sort of game this side can dig in and get a similar away result to ones previously. Club actually believes it can win in London now (even today would've been a 3 or 4 nil loss last two seasons after the start) and added motivation after the cup loss.

It always goes against us, it’s never ever anything different.

Not even worried about this side going down though now. Think will finish mid table comfortably.
Hope so mate. Would feel a bit more confident if we get some of our robbed points back though although i am not holding my breath. They absolutely despise us.

Just a reminder that we’ve gained 12-17 points on the teams below us in less than half a season, things would have to go much worse for us and much better for 2 of the teams below us over the second half if they want to finish above us. (Unless we get more points deducted)

I'm confident 4 points will return, any competant lawyer should be picking extreme holes through premier league plucking -10 seemingly out of thin air.

So while we can't assume anything based on what was handed down in the first place going up to 20 points puts club in that comfortable mid table group.

Fulham away feels the sort of game this side can dig in and get a similar away result to ones previously. Club actually believes it can win in London now (even today would've been a 3 or 4 nil loss last two seasons after the start) and added motivation after the cup loss.
@knowing your history @Mikey_Fitzgerald

Do we know have any clue yet as to when the appeal / decision will be heard/made?

Just a reminder that we’ve gained 12-17 points on the teams below us in less than half a season, things would have to go much worse for us and much better for 2 of the teams below us over the second half if they want to finish above us. (Unless we get more points deducted)
Why would we get more points deducted?!?!

i’m sick of being sick having look at this thread!
Then don't look at it

I don't care about the relegation zone, it just won't be an issue for us. We're going through a spell where we're playing Newcastle, Chelsea, Tottenham and Man City, the other sides are playing teams like Fulham and Bournemouth. Once we get out of this run of sides, we'll be picking up so many points against the mid table sides and you know why; because Dyche is turning us into a damn good side.

Relegation just isn't an issue for us

Then don't look at it

I don't care about the relegation zone, it just won't be an issue for us. We're going through a spell where we're playing Newcastle, Chelsea, Tottenham and Man City, the other sides are playing teams like Fulham and Bournemouth. Once we get out of this run of sides, we'll be picking up so many points against the mid table sides and you know why; because Dyche is turning us into a damn good side.

Relegation just isn't an issue for us
It is an issue for us, because we are down there at present.

We should have feel confidence that we will be fine. The formbook suggests it, the performances suggest it, the attitudes of the players suggest it, the set up of the team suggests it, the real league table without the corrupt EPL closing their eyes and picking a number suggests it.

I can only imagine we will get some, if not all of the points back. Just that extra 5 points puts us right in that big group of averageness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back