Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin mental in here

We will be sound ! Genuinely think we are too good to go down. Plus, we are quite fortunate to have some other gash below us who will for sure, go back to where they belong.

Merry Christmas Blues 🎄

💙

People are allowed to still be worried about this topic

If you’re not worried then fair play, but don’t denigrate those that are

We’ve still got a lot to do if we don’t get any points back
I dont see the point in worrying about something I have very little control of.

When you smile, the whole world smiles with you.

We're safe....the clever people who were going berserk and saying I was a doom monger wanting us out of the league cup.

The clever people who think we can handle 3 intense games more this season because "the bottom three are gone, lad"....where ar they now?

Pipe up please.

We're safe....the clever people who were going berserk and saying I was a doom monger wanting us out of the league cup.

The clever people who think we can handle 3 intense games more this season because "the bottom three are gone, lad"....where ar they now?

Pipe up please.
We'll be safe, because I choose to believe we will be safe. There's nothing I can do about it. Worry away, I'm a glass half full guy.

Pipe up please.
You injecting glue if you think this Everton side gets relegated.

They would need to hit us for another 10 points for me to even consider it.

Pipe up please.

What on earth are you on about?

We had an intense game midweek in a pesky cup competition and played arguably as well as we have all year today in one of our toughest games. Easy to change things to fit a narrative, isn't it?

The fact you're trying some weird pompous Delia Smith-esque impression trying to dig people out after todays performance says a lot more about you than it does anyone else.

MP.gif

Pipe up please.
Attention seeker alert.

You injecting glue if you think this Everton side gets relegated.

They would need to hit us for another 10 points for me to even consider it.

These are essentially the same players who went missing for two seasons before this going on extended runs of defeats.

The only thing that gives me heart is that we have a decent LB now and Jack Harrison + the one of the best 5 CB partnerships in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back