Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What on earth are you on about?

We had an intense game midweek in a pesky cup competition and played arguably as well as we have all year today in one of our toughest games. Easy to change things to fit a narrative, isn't it?

The fact you're trying some weird pompous Delia Smith-esque impression trying to dig people out after todays performance says a lot more about you than it does anyone else.
We got beat 2-1 and would probably have taken something from that game if we hadn't had that pointless LC tie.

...and some wanted 3 more games in it to subvert our survival chances.

Four points off relegation with City to come will put us a point above the drop zone I suspect.

Yeah, but it's all attention seeking to point that out...

This is true Dave, but you are surely aware that the caveat is we have more than doubled the points tally of any of the teams in the bottom three, in the 18 games we have so far played.

In fact, the bottom 3 combined have only earned 6 more points than us.

This is true Dave, but you are surely aware that the caveat is we have more than doubled the points tally of any of the teams in the bottom three, in the 18 games we have so far played.

In fact, the bottom 3 combined have only earned 6 more points than us.
Yes, and they mean nothing to us because we're getting none of those points back. We face a scramble to get clear again now.

How do the points we've gained mean nothing to us? It literally proves we are attaining points at a much faster rate than the others.

It's fine to be cautious about it, and I wouldn't like to think for a second Dyche is letting complacency creep in, but stop selectively doom-mongering in the face of clear evidence to the contrary.

The points deduction has played havoc - you feel we are on a European charge but the reality is that the bottom three gained ground on us this week and really we are only a bad run/bad luck with injuries to be right in the deep stuff again.

Sure we will be fine but it’s harsh on the players, harsh on dyche and harsh on us!

If it wasn't for a corrupt pl then this thread would be null and void. As it is i think we're in for bit of a slog unless we get some points back.

Spurs either home or away is one of those fixtures, where we're beaten before kick off imo. They do seem to have a hoodoo/jinx over us sadly.

Four points off relegation with City to come will put us a point above the drop zone I suspect.

Yeah, but it's all attention seeking to point that out...
Oh yes, very worried about the teams that will end on 25 points picking up some points mid season with one of their rare wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back