Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then don't look at it

I don't care about the relegation zone, it just won't be an issue for us. We're going through a spell where we're playing Newcastle, Chelsea, Tottenham and Man City, the other sides are playing teams like Fulham and Bournemouth. Once we get out of this run of sides, we'll be picking up so many points against the mid table sides and you know why; because Dyche is turning us into a damn good side.

Relegation just isn't an issue for us

i
hope so

Don’t think it will happen but if the takeover collapses and we end up going into administration, it would be another 9 points.

Yes that is a worry if 777 or whatever they're called have been pumping in 100m to keep the club going last few months and they're threatening to pull funds next month.

Hopefully it's just calling the authorities bluff and get the takeover ratified quickly as predictably that is dragging on aswell.

In the circumstances Dyche has done a remarkable job in last three months. Perfect manager for this situation. Lampard would've probably lost ten straight games and had the team on minus points if given a similar scenario.

i
hope so
Btw, wasn't a go at you for saying that, more just a reminder that we are looking quite useful at the moment in what is quite a tricky spell of fixtures

I have full faith that once we're playing the Palace's / Bournemouth's / Brentford's again, we'll be off up the league again

Keep the faith

Then don't look at it

I don't care about the relegation zone, it just won't be an issue for us. We're going through a spell where we're playing Newcastle, Chelsea, Tottenham and Man City, the other sides are playing teams like Fulham and Bournemouth. Once we get out of this run of sides, we'll be picking up so many points against the mid table sides and you know why; because Dyche is turning us into a damn good side.

Relegation just isn't an issue for us
This is what I’m focusing on right now. Yes the others are now gaining ground but we are going through a terrible run of fixture. They are playing mid table/lower teams. I think I will see where we are at the end of February before getting into a panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back