Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got beat 2-1 and would probably have taken something from that game if we hadn't had that pointless LC tie.

...and some wanted 3 more games in it to subvert our survival chances.
That's a truly bizarre way to look at been incredibility unlucky v Spurs, by blaming a league cup game 4 days earlier, that could have put us in the Semi Final. While we are here, why do you want us to lose to Palace in the FA Cup

That's a truly bizarre way to look at been incredibility unlucky v Spurs, by blaming a league cup game 4 days earlier, that could have put us in the Semi Final. While we are here, why do you want us to lose to Palace in the FA Cup

I wouldn't engage with someone who is using us playing possibly the best we have all year directly after a cup game, as evidence that we couldn't afford a couple more cup games. Go figure.

I had that little feeling Luton maybe get a draw or win v Newcastle yesterday - I didnt get the thinking from so many when you see pedictions etc, that they had Newcastle to win. The Burnley result i didnt expect to happen though - 2 of Luton's next 3 prem games are away to Sheff Utd Tuesday, then away to Burnley mid Jan on the monday night, the day after we play Villa home

There’ll come a weekend when we play someone crap and Luton, Burnley, Forest etc have to play one of the top teams away, let’s see what we’re looking like at that point.

I really don’t think we are going to go down.
My only concern is that IMO, we have already played the easier games and we have some pretty nasty games coming up.

But then so does everybody.

My only concern is that IMO, we have already played the easier games and we have some pretty nasty games coming up.

But then so does everybody.

Swings and roundabouts though, isn't it? After the next round of fixtures, we're at the halfway point, and have played everybody once. We go again for the second half of the season.

Well we have to play Sheff Utd, Forest and Burnley at home??
Ok, that Luton game haunts my dreams Mike.

I was just looking at the fixtures last night and I was a bit scared with the games we have left.

Maybe it was just Arsenal last game that terrified me and it stuck with me.

Im not concerned yet, ask me again in March.

Ok, that Luton game haunts my dreams Mike.

I was just looking at the fixtures last night and I was a bit scared with the games we have left.

Maybe it was just Arsenal last game that terrified me and it stuck with me.

Im not concerned yet, ask me again in March.

Here’s a fun fact, Luton have to go away to Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and Newcastle in the second half of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back