Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like we are that car on the f1 track with the burst tyre limping to the finish line at 5 mph
Every relegation threatened club each season feels this way. We are not unique. Not being able to win many football games over a 38 match season is complete misery. Throw in two separate points deductions as a cherry on top and it's exacerbated.

Last 12 games....

Scored 8 - 0.67
Conceded 21 - 1.75

Score 1 every 2nd game and concede 2 a game.....

Dyche is taking us down, HAS TO GO
I know that you are a very negative person but 1 every 2 games means 0.5 goals per game NOT 0.67. Conceding 1.75 goals a game isn't the same as conceding 2 points a game. What's with the lies?

If it were not for the points deduction we'd have an 8 point advantage with 8 to play. We'd only need a couple of wins to be safe.

But no, squeaky bums and heart palpitations all round. Again. We should be able to sue Everton for shortening our lives.
Given the timing of the 3 wins after the points deduction and our form since it is entirely probable that we are better off as a result of the deduction.

The away fans gave our players a huge boost tonight.

The players kept going until the final whistle.

Proud to be a blue.
1000044973.webp

Given the timing of the 3 wins after the points deduction and our form since it is entirely probable that we are better off as a result of the deduction.
We won four on the bounce after the United defeat not three.

We had 14 points from 12 before the 10 points deduction.

We have taken 18 points from 18 since the 10 points deduction.

Not much in it.

Burnley are coming good now. We need the first goal against them. No doubt about it. They have now looked at the league and thought we can now stay up. It’s all to do with the points deductions.

Luton is a massive game tonight. Arsenal are fighting for the league and are top. Luton to stay up. Luton have scored in every game since Jan and are a massive 30/1 to win. Crazy odds considering they could go 1 up and defend like mad.

The form was good before the deduction, beat all of Bournemouth, West Ham and Palace in five games before the deduction so things were clicking nicely then rather than the hard old slog it is now.

Burnley are coming good now. We need the first goal against them. No doubt about it. They have now looked at the league and thought we can now stay up. It’s all to do with the points deductions.

Luton is a massive game tonight. Arsenal are fighting for the league and are top. Luton to stay up. Luton have scored in every game since Jan and are a massive 30/1 to win. Crazy odds considering they could go 1 up and defend like mad.

They'll lose by 3 or 4 at Arsenal which is important for the GD.

If I was Rob Edwards I'd take out a few of their important players as they've been running on fumes lately and save them for the Bournemouth match as they really have to win that to have a serious chance of staying up.

Be next week monday after the set of fixtures at weekend if is fair like forest
I would of said that before, but I just want to know now. can't handle the waiting.

Also our bad news always comes before a Wk/end..

It might actually give us a good kick up the ass knowing there still could be hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back