Relegation 23/24 Thread

With those fixtures, if we somehow manage to go down from this position it will be absolutely criminal on our part. Burnley's toast, as they just left it too late to try to find form now, with that lineup upcoming.

Forest v. Luton it should be, then, for the last spot, and that one could honestly go either way. Forest with their two toughest games at home, but they've also been super crap on the road, so how many more points do they even get? I think a lot of Luton's chances come down to whether they beat us or not. If they do, those last two are against teams that might not put up too much fight, and they might ride whatever momentum we give them over the finish line.

With those fixtures, if we somehow manage to go down from this position it will be absolutely criminal on our part. Burnley's toast, as they just left it too late to try to find form now, with that lineup upcoming.

Forest v. Luton it should be, then, for the last spot, and that one could honestly go either way. Forest with their two toughest games at home, but they've also been super crap on the road, so how many more points do they even get? I think a lot of Luton's chances come down to whether they beat us or not. If they do, those last two are against teams that might not put up too much fight, and they might ride whatever momentum we give them over the finish line.

cant lose it mate atleast draw therye

After accusing them of being corrupt
Why would they go and do them favours ?
I`m just following what happened with the RS last time they put officials in the public eye..., Got absolutely everything and even more for months.

100% Liverpool get pens if they are like the game against Forest, we played Utd and our players couldn`t wait to give pens away affecting game over by half time.