Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
“ a few seasons time “

“ well everton they used to be a big club but this championship is a tough tough league”

they’ve been here what 4/5 seasons now

with no sign of anything”

it’s ok tho you fan boys can go to blackpool and luton on the ale and make memory’s

f off.

Not just the game for me I'm afraid .
It's all engulfing, in your heart and in your soul for me.
Another day dawns, ever hopeful.
Well quite. I understand that. However, detachment means it’s not hurting me as much anymore.

I am accepting it’s over. Have a wake, recall the good times then find something more rewarding to do.

Are you still being negative? How many times all season have you been told in here we'll be fine. Get it through your head. Everything will be OK.
If the spirit and organisation of yesterday is anything to go by I can see us picking up enough points to survive. Likewise Mick Jackson's honeymoon won't last. I wouldn't be surprised if, just as Norwich did, Watford bring them back down to earth.

Same with Leeds though, worse injury list, worse players - but they look like they're going to get out of it.

Benetiz was the one big mistake, but even around the Watford game when it was clear to see we were in trouble, we really needed to step up and get out of it, and we wasted so many games. The liverpool game was actually the first time we looked solid defensively, and they had trouble breaking us down. That should be like that every week.

yup

If the spirit and organisation of yesterday is anything to go by I can see us picking up enough points to survive. Likewise Mick Jackson's honeymoon won't last. I wouldn't be surprised if, just as Norwich did, Watford bring them back down to earth.

sometimes tho the caretaker managers do it get the job full time then get sacked

Staggering how badly we have invested.

Too many players on long contracts to ease FFP calculations meant that poor players just hung around.

our list of disasters is just staggering

Sandro
Niasse
Besic
Tosun
Walcott
Schniderlin
Iwobi
Gomes
Delph
Keane
Kean
Gbamin

There are plenty more to add to the list.
You've missed a few there;
He who can't be named
Klaesson
Mina
Bolasie
Doucoure

Same with Leeds though, worse injury list, worse players - but they look like they're going to get out of it.

Benetiz was the one big mistake, but even around the Watford game when it was clear to see we were in trouble, we really needed to step up and get out of it, and we wasted so many games. The liverpool game was actually the first time we looked solid defensively, and they had trouble breaking us down. That should be like that every week.

They have an identity and style - high tempo kamikaze football. Same with Burnley - long ball, compact, win duals. May not have the qualities, but will have enough to get points.

We on the other hand have nothing apart from the fact that the defence can't defend unless there's a bank of 4 in front of them.

They have an identity and style - high tempo kamikaze football. Same with Burnley - long ball, compact, win duals. May not have the qualities, but will have enough to get points.

We on the other hand have nothing apart from the fact that the defence can't defend unless there's a bank of 4 in front of them.

LOL I remember Carlo playing 451, but 4 centre backs, then coleman and digne wide left and right, mostly because he saw we were leaving too many gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back