Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relegation possibility?: well, the auguries are not propitious imo. The team lacks spine and intestinal, (and testicular), fortitude. It's going to be edge of seat stuff only due to the fact there are about five other similarly crappy teams to ours.

Well United and Arsenal are in the top six. I wouldn't be confident about those games at all, if we're still out of form imo.
People talk about them like the are write-offs. Arsenal just drew with Burnley at home. We have already beaten Arsenal. Leicester are mid table and United are very inconsistent and we drew with them away

People talk about them like the are write-offs. Arsenal just drew with Burnley at home. We have already beaten Arsenal. Leicester are mid table and United are very inconsistent and we drew with them away
I see what you mean to an extent, but i just think it's a whole different ball game, if we haven't secured safety by then.

The general consensus amongst the Press is that we’re certs for relegation, but we’re still four points plus goal difference off the drop.

What concerns me, though, is that no club has form as bad as us. We are 20th in the league in terms of the last ten matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back