Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have renewed optimism. For some reason.

Going down are fk we'll stay up and win the cup.
Na na na na na na na na naaaa
A new appointment always gives me optimism which is quickly shown to be unfounded.

We have no time for adjusting to fancy new tactics and namby pambyism.

Be clear. The number one priority is to get a team that will roll up their sleeves, get stuck in and stop auditioning for Bambi on Ice. Anyone not prepared to go into battle should be excluded. Wimps can gtf.

This is Dogs of War time again. The future of this Club is seriously on the line.

The general consensus amongst the Press is that we’re certs for relegation, but we’re still four points plus goal difference off the drop.

What concerns me, though, is that no club has form as bad as us. We are 20th in the league in terms of the last ten matches.

Well we can thank benitez for that. The worst appointment this club has made in my lifetime supporting Everton. And that includes Mike Walker.
Onwards and upwards with a new manager who wont suck the life out of this club.

We have no time for adjusting to fancy new tactics and namby pambyism.

Be clear. The number one priority is to get a team that will roll up their sleeves, get stuck in and stop auditioning for Bambi on Ice. Anyone not prepared to go into battle should be excluded. Wimps can gtf.

This is Dogs of War time again. The future of this Club is seriously on the line.
The non performance under Duncan versus Aston Villa shows how this isn't the case.

We need better coaching and tactics, not just telling them to run about a bit.

FWIW I don't think Lampard is any good tactically either, and that him playing young players was forced upon him.

Happy to be proven wrong, of course!

All we can hope for is that a new broom sweeps clean and that everyone can get behind the new guy and we get the new manager bounce, against Newcastle we are going to need it, in recent years they seem to have had the measure of us and a win against them will feel like a real six pointer. Dunc proved that there is a team in there somewhere especially in the second half against Villa. Maybe Frank can blend it together with a bit of finesse and get them hitting the back of the onion sack like they do in training or at international level.

All we can hope for is that a new broom sweeps clean and that everyone can get behind the new guy and we get the new manager bounce, against Newcastle we are going to need it, in recent years they seem to have had the measure of us and a win against them will feel like a real six pointer. Dunc proved that there is a team in there somewhere especially in the second half against Villa. Maybe Frank can blend it together with a bit of finesse and get them hitting the back of the onion sack like they do in training or at international level.

Bold. I like it.

That's a very bold statement.

Still going to be a battle with Newcastle strengthening and Watford with Hodgson.
This is a concern. The good thing is I would say there are seven teams at least in the mix, from Brentford down in the current table. Really need to pick up as many points as possible in the next three games to get some confidence

This is a concern. The good thing is I would say there are seven teams at least in the mix, from Brentford down in the current table. Really need to pick up as many points as possible in the next three games to get some confidence
We need a few results in the next four the next two are must not lose. Newcastle will be tougher than they were a few weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.