Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the dopes who have been clamouring for ferguson to manage us. He scored no more than about 30 goals for us and we treat him like an all time great. Shows how far we've fallen.

He's been coaching the team for years and suddenly people are going on about how he might bring some passion and desire to the team as if he hasn't had the chance to do that before.

He's got to move on. It's embarrassing.
Needs to manage in lower league, just don't think he's got that desire .

We need to treat the next eighteen league games like the start of our season, we have a new manager, some new players, just attack it and I'm very confident under this new regime we will accumulate more than enough points to at least ensure safety which to be fair will be Lampards remit.

We need to treat the next eighteen league games like the start of our season, we have a new manager, some new players, just attack it and I'm very confident under this new regime we will accumulate more than enough points to at least ensure safety which to be fair will be Lampards remit.

Oh yeah he just needs to keep us up this season as far as I’m concerned

Anything else is a bonus and it’s clean slate next season

Just get us safe and he’s done his job

Is the relegation subject up for discussion again right after a 4-1 cup win against a PL side? God help us and save us.
It's only one game. Get a few wins in the next six weeks against the easier targets, and we probably can quit having this discussion.

Just need some clean sheets now so we can grind out the results
I'm not optimistic about this. I think it's going to take netting two or three times to get a 'W', most days.

This means that we'll probably [REDACTED] the bed against one of the bottom half sides, draw with or lose to Wolves and win some difficult fixture like Spurs or West Ham away before this is put fully to bed.

The most important upcoming fixture is the next one. Winning the horsepuncher six-pointer gets us seven clear, with Watford and Burnley looking abject today and remaining fixtures with all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back