Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal are done.

Said it earlier they are the useless when under a bit of pressure.

I'd have been more worried going there if they had nothing to play for.

it’s they’re last home game. arsenal aren’t guna go oh we can’t get 4th let’s smoke cubans.

seriously people are warped if they think we get a thing.
IF it’d needed they’re were gone no way about it

Arsenal are done.

Said it earlier they are the useless when under a bit of pressure.

I'd have been more worried going there if they had nothing to play for.
I ‘think’ I’d prefer to play Arsenal than Newcastle final game. Obviously the issue is we are away from home but think we have found a system/tactic that works when we soak up pressure.

No game would be easy for us now but think we could get a draw against Arsenal.

Issue for me more lies with Mina and Delph being out. If there’s any chance they can play then they have to be strapped up with every possible bandage there is.

Our position is absolutely better, but if we don't win on Thursday then we're in a very precarious position. Both our rivals have a winnable game and we don't.

We need to win. That means doing whatever it takes. We need to show the right kind of desperation.
This isn't Arsene Wenger's Arsenal of course it is winnable whether we turn up or not is entirely a different question but your giving Arteta way too much kudos here they're not that good. Chin up TT we got this. I hope.

I just hope there's one more big Goodison atmosphere that drags them over the line.
First goal and disciple is huge.

The amount of red cards we have had is staggering - and the Allan one aside they have all been due to lack of discipline and silly mistakes and have cost us big time.

We keep 11 men on the pitch and have a vaguely competent back 4 and we can snatch a win. It won’t be pretty and it’ll be tense but think we can do it.

this was on tele last night,i contacted them to tell them about 50 years of following everton,
they never got back to me!

your more crazier than me. we’ve had 1
win in an empty stadium in about 20 years

but yearh we will win they’re lol
Yes thanks for reminding me we beat them there last season aswell.

The evidence is overwhelmingly for a result against arse than palace

Arsenal will be fighting like caged lions on Sunday to beat us… just on the off chance that Norwich can scrape a shock win against Spurs.

We draw against Palace and realistically we are gone.
They didn't fight like caged lions last night, mind. But yeah, they're gonna fight much much harder now it's totally out of their hands. Strange approach that.

Status
Not open for further replies.