Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple fact is that the frauds that we have as players need to stand up and get us results. Just excuse after excuse for them cant put in to words how angry i am at the team. We should not be going through this

Couldn’t agree more.

There’s too many fans/ there’s not enough fans, it’s the wrong formation, he needs x player next to him, he only works in a three, he can only play in a two, we’re playing too high for him, we’re playing too deep for someone else, he wants to play on the counter….

It just goes on and on but ultimately when you’re watching Coleman pass balls to opposition players, Keane and Holgate duck under crosses and play back passes, Gomes just waltzing around giving possession away left right and centre, and the forwards missing penalties and simple opportunities, passing up three on one opportunities, ballooning crosses out of play, you realise the excuses are irrelevant.

They’re just crap, end of, and have been for ages. There’s barely a bloke in the squad who can cross a ball, VdB is probably the only one who can find a pass, and Godfrey is the only one who knows how to throw a tackle in. The rest struggle with running and controlling a football.

Couldn’t agree more.

There’s too many fans/ there’s not enough fans, it’s the wrong formation, he needs x player next to him, he only works in a three, he can only play in a two, we’re playing too high for him, we’re playing too deep for someone else, he wants to play on the counter….

It just goes on and on but ultimately when you’re watching Coleman pass balls to opposition players, Keane and Holgate duck under crosses and play back passes, Gomes just waltzing around giving possession away left right and centre, and the forwards missing penalties and simple opportunities, passing up three on one opportunities, ballooning crosses out of play, you realise the excuses are irrelevant.

They’re just crap, end of, and have been for ages. There’s barely a bloke in the squad who can cross a ball, VdB is probably the only one who can find a pass, and Godfrey is the only one who knows how to throw a tackle in. The rest struggle with running and controlling a football.
Just hate the thought of getting beat sat wish i had the confidence other fans have. Just getting to new levels of low with this team

I think Brentford and Watford will go down

Hopefully we can just do enough to survive.

We seem to up our game against some of the better teams, maybe we can get a point or two when we least expect it

Not looking great at all, but we have to believe we will have premier league football next year,

For next season, build a defence that works.
Watford spanked us! Leeds probably will this weekend, Norwich outplayed us, Newcastle spanked us - our gutless mob don’t inspire with me confidence. Wonder goals have saved us a few points this season too, DCL when he’s back is likely to miss every 50/50 chance it’s as if he needs to fluke it in unless it’s with his head

Couldn’t agree more.

You're absolutely 100% correct, of course. But I can understand what's happening here: there's a massive mental adjustment that has to be made for fans who see £500 million being spent on players and them realising and admitting that that money has pretty much all been wasted and that the players aren't good...or even adequate.

I even catch myself doing it when, on occasion, I think about the way forward out of this catastrophe and I start to include a handful of the current players bought that can be salvaged and built on in the coming seasons. It's a fantasy induced by the minds' refusal to sanction the thought that half a billion quid can be wasted completely. But it can and it has.

You're absolutely 100% correct, of course. But I can understand what's happening here: there's a massive mental adjustment that has to be made for fans who see £500 million being spent on players and them realising and admitting that that money has pretty much all been wasted and that the players aren't good...or even adequate.

I even catch myself doing it when, on occasion, I think about the way forward out of this catastrophe and I start to include a handful of the current players bought that can be salvaged and built on in the coming seasons. It's a fantasy induced by the minds' refusal to sanction the thought that half a billion quid can be wasted completely. But it can and it has.
Probably been said before but why waste a loan on Al Ghazi when we were screaming out for a defensive midfielder, just unbelievable

Couldn’t agree more.
...this is all that needs to be said. They are the crappiest, most unlikeable outfit to ever represent any team i support. I genuinely detest this present Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back