Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big win. Now they need not to do what they've been doing for to long here and put their feet up thinking thats our job done for a few weeks. That old Doesnt matter if we lose a few now.
Dont want to see them all over social media going on like they've won the world cup.
Hopefully lampard and this new back up team will get that out of them.
At it every game. Not now and then.

Fans were amazing, and we need to be like that every game of every season, not sure cause we’ve had a fright.

Players responded. Everything went for us.

Was never the fans fault, but the fans choosing to back them today was massive.

5 points clear, Norwich city next… means potential two games in hand. Play like thag and we’ll absolutely be fine and win a fair more games this season.

What a day, just in the Oak now, great atmosphere. In for a good night tonight. Reckon we might of just stumbled upon a novel concept. Actually supporting the team. Fans were ace today. We wouldn’t be in such a mess if we were like that every week instead of protests & finger pointing.

Lots of games left and Everton will do what Everton do. They'll go on a run where we liken them to a prime Real Madrid and wonder why they can't play like that all the time, the TV pundits will sing our praises. Talk of Europe will be mentioned........then we'll lose another 8 on the bounce and finish 16th.

That truly is my prediction for the season.

I'm standing by my prediction too from a few days ago;)lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back