Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there are other teams in the battle and not just Norwich, and there are 3 relegations spots not just 1. It definitely is deluded and complacent to think we’re safe with 22 points and over a third of the season still to play. I think we’re looking at a point at best from our next 3 games before Wolves at home. Our season will be defined by 3 fixtures, Burnley, Newcastle and Watford. I am remaining cautious and still fully awake to the situation we’re in.
That is the sensible viewpoint, I don't believe we will go down, but, it is still in the balance, although I feel much more confident after yesterday, not just the win, but, the manner of the win. If we are to be dragged in to the battle, I feel that Burnley and not Norwich, will be the team to watch out for. They've been here before, as have Norwich, the difference is when Norwich were there before they went down, when Burnley were there before, thy stayed up.

We need to follow up yesterdays great performance with AT LEAST a battling draw at Soton. If we dont and we lose there, then play City we could drain any momentum from the club. Sorry being realistic.
Looks like they play 442 aswell so will be matching them hopefully is more of a postive attitude in the players now and we can keep pushing. Then same again against city same reaction from the fans and lets see what we get

So looks like Norwich, Burnley and Watford are going to have to be the three who go down so that we might survive

Newcastle probably going to get away with it now
Mate we are in no danger of going down now we’ve got rid of the useless prick. We won’t be anywhere near the relegation zone once the season is complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back