Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ill worry if either Watford or Burnley put even a 2 game run together. We just have to stumble home really. 16pts from somewhere

The biggest worry would be if we dip into that zone and how these players react. If they can stay out of it for most of the run in i think we will have enough. Drop to last 3....lose following game...could spiral from there

On flip side we at least now know we can pull a performance out at home even if our lack of quality is going to kill us away from home

Everyone up to villa are in this relegation battle. The geordies have had their run and are still below us.

We are absolutely garbage but so are the other clubs in the mix. Gray and Decoure will make a huge difference. Dcl will find a bit of form too
I really hope your right mate. Can’t see us getting a single point away. So that just leaves the homes games. And can already take of the Man City game next week as a loss.

Everyone up to villa are in this relegation battle. The geordies have had their run and are still below us.

We are absolutely garbage but so are the other clubs in the mix. Gray and Decoure will make a huge difference. Dcl will find a bit of form too

I worry that DCL’s top form was only ever there under Ancelotti who built the entire system around him. Even then a lot of that was at the start of the season when James was putting them on a plate for him.

We’re not playing the same way now and the DCL who just stood in the 6 yard box waiting for tap ins isn’t much used to us just slowly jogging side to side and losing the ball every time he tries to control it.

Brentford are the ones.
This is what I'm thinking/hoping. We have 3 games in hand on them and are in pretty poor form themselves. We're just two points behind as things stand.

Reckon Villa might need to look over their shoulder now as well after today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back