Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
No quality set piece taker since agent benitez flogged digne weeks before he was sacked

I doubt the shambles we have, have a fight in them

Hopefully I'm wrong but the signs ain't good

It's comical how you feel more relaxed about relegation when the others down there lose a game....you momentarily lose sight of the fact that we've had one win in 11 games and are dancing right on top of the trap door.
The other problem is that if we do survive, we’re still in a massive mess. Massive financial problems and a terrible squad.

We’ll be in another relegation battle next year.

How is it that we haven’t played any of our games in hand yet when those around us have. Are they waiting so we have to play them all on the last day to finally get rid of us.

I dont think we will if we get out of this, and to many seem to be auto saying it because of now, i think this will be the wake up call
We will be selling several players to avoid the FFP crisis. We spent our transfer budget at Christmas.

Next season we will have this squad, but worse.

I fear that as well, if people think this squad is bad, just wait to see what we roll out next season. PL or Championship, it is going to be ugly.
Obviously really hoping we stay in the premier league, I think Richarlison may be sold next season and if we can get a good amount of money for him 50-70M then the majority will be reinvested in 3 maybe 4 players, new DOF apparently did well at wolves bringing players in for reasonable prices in the football world. Yes we need more than 3 or 4 players but hopefully it will be a start of getting a better squad and we can also clear out the deadwood, Gomes, Tosun et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back