Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
its definitely going to be either us, leeds or burnley for that final relegation spot imo, i mean brentford could get dragged into it if they lose every single game left but i don't think they will

our run in is mad tho, we have to play west ham away, then man utd at home, then liverpool away, then chelsea at home, then leicester away, then brentford at home then arsenal away

the only game we might get points in from that run is brentford at home

we definitely have the hardest fixtures left imo but we have to concentrate on these next two home games first and try and get 6/6 and then push on

we also have 4 games which need to be rescheduled

its definitely going to be either us, leeds or burnley for that final relegation spot imo, i mean brentford could get dragged into it if they lose every single game left but i don't think they will

our run in is mad tho, we have to play west ham away, then man utd at home, then liverpool away, then chelsea at home, then leicester away, then brentford at home then arsenal away

the only game we might get points in from that run is brentford at home

we definitely have the hardest fixtures left imo but we have to concentrate on these next two home games first and try and get 6/6 and then push on

we also have 4 games which need to be rescheduled
Silver lining is that its still in our hands for now with the bottom 3 all losing. Small mercies i guess.

So, Newcastle & Brentford safe probably, let’s hope Norwich can get something at Leeds, if not, that spells trouble for us

If we can somehow win these two, on paper, straightforward games this week, I will feel very confident of safety. This result today will set the tone for Thursday though, Newcastle are flying and if we lose today despite being at home with a full squad bar one, I think we'll also lose Thursday. Win today and I think we win Thursday too.

We’re too close to the bottom 3 with the hardest run in by a country mile and a team full of spineless cowards. We are gone I am afraid friends, let’s just face up to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back