Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are enough games left for us to get points from to survive;
Home
Wolves, Newcastle, Palace, Brentford. Leicester, Man U. Even Chelsea given the turmoil they’re in.

Away; Leicester, Watford, Burnley

If we could get 10 points from those home games and even just 2 points from the always, I think that will be more than enough.

Then after the Arsenal game, just to be really petty, tell Keane, Coleman, Holgate, Delph, Robson, Tosun and Gomes that they’re not allowed on the bus home.

There are enough games left for us to get points from to survive;
Home
Wolves, Newcastle, Palace, Brentford. Leicester, Man U. Even Chelsea given the turmoil they’re in.

Away; Leicester, Watford, Burnley

If we could get 10 points from those home games and even just 2 points from the always, I think that will be more than enough.

Then after the Arsenal game, just to be really petty, tell Keane, Coleman, Holgate, Delph, Robson, Tosun and Gomes that they’re not allowed on the bus home.

Yes.

Apologies if it's already been said, but the lowest points total ever to stay up was West Brom in 04/05 with 34 points.

Can you see us getting 12 more points?

Apologies if it's already been said, but the lowest points total ever to stay up was West Brom in 04/05 with 34 points.

Can you see us getting 12 more points?
And that went to literally last 5 mins of the season, West Brom had to win and the 3 teams above had to lose, the West Brom game had less injury time so every one sat in ground waiting for results to come in, worse feeling ever to sit through that.

e

Predict the team will be;

Pickford
Coleman Keane Godfrey Kenny
VdB Allan Doucoure
Gordon DCL Rich

I wouldn’t play DCL or Keane, but I suspect Frank will.

Either way, whoever plays needs to turn up and do what we did against City. Same intensity as that day and we win that.

Predict the team will be;

Pickford
Coleman Keane Godfrey Kenny
VdB Allan Doucoure
Gordon DCL Rich

I wouldn’t play DCL or Keane, but I suspect Frank will.

Either way, whoever plays needs to turn up and do what we did against City. Same intensity as that day and we win that.
DCL doesn’t look fit to me, I’d give Alli a start alongside Richarlison and see how he gets on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back