Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

It may sound ridiculous but its sort of nice actually having something to care about with regards to Everton, can’t remember the last time I genuinely cared that much about what happens once we get to this stage of the season. Usually we are just bumming around in mid table or at best pretending we might scrape into the lowest european spot… but this season we are going to have a bit of excitement finally, makes matches actually feel important which is a feeling I’ve not had in many many years.

It may sound ridiculous but its sort of nice actually having something to care about with regards to Everton, can’t remember the last time I genuinely cared that much about what happens once we get to this stage of the season. Usually we are just bumming around in mid table or at best pretending we might scrape into the lowest european spot… but this season we are going to have a bit of excitement finally, makes matches actually feel important which is a feeling I’ve not had in many many years.
Not too dissimilar to the fat biffs from Hull and the like turning up in Ukraine to fight right now. I’d much prefer to be sat comfy at home with my feet up while their soulless carcasses are returned after their dalliance with drama.

Yes mate it does sound ridiculous. I would sooner have nothing to play for than be in this situation.

BF1F8ED8-B8E9-443C-8784-22FDEA3A1CDB.webp

…yep, that does sound ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back