Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how posting negative comments every hour will make a difference. I think we will stay up personally. But if we don't not much we can do about it is there.
I'm not being negative I am.very worried I am being realistic. I'm not saying we have gone I am saying that's my absolute fear and the team need to give us hope? Actually fight and pull out a result or two?! Is that too much to ask of such a expensively assembled squad of players? I am glad you are confident and don't need more evidence than me! As for what difference posting on a forum makes well it's a way to discuss and vent!

If your luck doesn’t keep us up, I’ll end up coming to matches too.

19 years following Everton, only been to 18 or 19 matches in that time but yet to see Ev lose in person.

Granted some of those matches have been the likes of Newcastle, Bolton, MK Dons, Fulham which were easy wins but equally I’ve seen us beat City, United and Chelsea in that time.

Been to see us V Spurs 3 times, all draws. Stones doing a Cruyff turn on the edge of his 6 yard box against HM Son was the most nervous I’ve been at Goodison, especially sitting with the Spurs fans that day too.
Iv been to 14 Everton matches. Only seen them win once and that was the last match I was at. I bring as much luck as a black cat.

Since you want positives Mina back will be huge and if we can pull out a result somewhere it could spark something we need our forwards to stand up. If they think they are good enough to play in Europe they need to start proving it!

Burnley away, Man United and Leicester at Goodison, and then the rs at anfield. Really we need at least two wins, from our next three games before the derby imo.

Aye there’s a quarter of the season left. Although you wouldn’t think it with the amount of piss floating in this thread.
Seems in the past few games, we've come up against teams running into a streak of good form, Palace being an example. Steady away tomorrow avoid defeat and the only way is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back